An exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant business and be a part of our growth as a company over the coming years.
At Utility Stream, our goal is to create a more eco-friendly and sustainable country. We help our customers in many ways, from simple bill validation and energy procurement exercises, to large scale solar and CHP installations. You’ll be a part of a company that wants to lead the way with improving trust and reliability across a de-regulated industry, and be able to make your mark on a business that has no limits.
To grow a customer portfolio through direct contact across SME and I&C businesses.
- Negotiate and manage supply contracts with decision makers
- To own and manage your own pipeline of customers from data provided as well as prospecting for new leads (some cold calling will be required)
- Interacting with customers via phone and email to assess their energy requirements and distribute our services accordingly
- Provide management with updates on your pipeline, forecasts and position at the end of each month
- Conduct business in an integral manor, putting the customer first and creating customer and brand loyalty through your service provided
- Meet internal compliance and general regulatory standards
- Some time will be spent working in a Field Based capacity, networking and face to face with clients
- Build relationships with our energy supplier partners
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to build strong relationships over the phone and via email
- Keen sales enthusiast with a track record of exceeding all targets and KPIs
- Proactive self-motivator who is willing to go the extra mile in order to succeed
- Energy industry knowledge is essential
- Outstanding communication skills
What You Will Need to Succeed:
We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Consultant to grow our business. You will deliver sales targets through acquisition and retention and increase customer loyalty across your portfolio.
The successful candidate will be confident in building lasting and effective relationships with customers and businesses of varying sizes, as well as internal personnel.
The role will be both rewarding and challenging and will require a self-motivated sales professional who seeks the opportunity to work within a growing business.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous remuneration package to reward hard work.
We appreciate the time and effort it takes to apply for a role and your interest in our business. Because of this, we will always provide an update to each candidate on their application, which is usually within 2 weeks.