An exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant business and be a part of our growth as a company over the coming years.
At Utility Stream, our goal is to create a more eco-friendly and sustainable country. We help our customers in many ways, from simple bill validation and energy procurement exercises, to large scale solar and CHP installations. You’ll be a part of a company that wants to lead the way with improving trust and reliability across a de-regulated industry, and be able to make your mark on a business that has no limits.
To help manage a growing customer portfolio through direct contact across SME businesses.
- To manage correspondence by answering telephone and emails as well as sorting mail
- Interacting with customers via phone and email to follow up on contacts and prospects
- Putting the customer first and creating customer and brand loyalty through your service provided
- Meet internal compliance and general regulatory standards
- Build relationships with our energy supplier partners
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to build strong relationships over the phone and via email
- Self motivated and comfortable working in a busy office
- Energy industry knowledge is NOT essential but a willingness to learn is
- Outstanding communication skills
What You Will Need to Succeed:
We are looking for a motivated and driven Account Executive to grow our business. You will play an integral part in helping Business Consultants deliver sales targets through acquisition and retention and increase customer loyalty across your portfolio.
The successful candidate will be confident in building lasting and effective relationships with customers and businesses of varying sizes, as well as internal personnel.
The role will be both rewarding and challenging and will require an element of self-motivation who seeks the opportunity to work within a growing business.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous remuneration package to reward hard work.
We appreciate the time and effort it takes to apply for a role and your interest in our business. Because of this, we will always provide an update to each candidate on their application, which is usually within 2 weeks.
Utility Stream Ltd provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.